Monday, December 6, 2010

Final Open Studio for the year!!


Hey everyone!

It's totally Christmas time (did you notice?) and to celebrate we're having a little Open Studio event THIS SATURDAY! Hooray!

We're going to have bic's n'dip & cups o'tea for you! And lollies... always lollies.

Also we shall of course be doing a little print demo & will have all our wares available for those last minute-y Christmas gifts!

Saturday 11th December 2010
10:00am - 1:00pm (printing demo at 11:00ish!)
206/10 Elizabeth St, Kensington

Hope to see you there!

xx Lara & Teegs

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a lucky find. Your fabric is beautiful. I just accidentally ended up at your blog..... Lovely
Jen & Row
www.shimi.com.au

LAURA said...

Why have you done this to me??? I´ve just find this blog and I love it, and now on, I´m hoingtgoing to need this fantastic fabrics...and you are so far from spain....

Beautiful....

If you want to come and see my little blog,is www.lavolvoretta.blogspot.com

And I´m going to anunce your blog in my other one

www.handmadestyle.blogspot.com

Thanks