Monday, March 7, 2011

New organic cotton/hemp cuteness

We literally squealed when these colourways materialised on our printing table. How seriously cute are they! And they're printed on our woven organic cotton/hemp basecloth for those non-jersey sewing folk out there.


Can totally imagine either of these as a lamp or cushion or blinds in a kids room!


And on a slightly different tack, we're just loving this tres Melbourne-esque colourway of Trams & Bicycles. Appealing for Melbourne lovers big and small alike. We're imagining cushions or diary covers or little purses. Eeee!


Hope your week is off to a good start!

xx Lara & Teegs

7 comments:

Michelle said...

OH.
MY.
GAWD.

Brilliant, ladies. Just so bloody brilliant!!

Catherine said...

I could stare at these all day! lovely!

Leaves of the family tree said...

I want!!!

Miss said...

Ooh, trams and bikes in red on thicker black or dark grey = canvas courier style bags, or tote, for winter!

Very nice!

The big green cup said...

Really like your work.
J'adore !

renae said...

I can imagine the pirates and sea creatures in sage as a lamp in my bub-to-be's room so I've bought some. YAY!

Anna Lloyd said...

My son E absolutely loves trams (even though he has never been to Melbourne!) Methinks I need to get me some of that.