Wednesday, August 28, 2013
To celebrate the launch of our brand new website we're holding a little competition.
Simply customise one of our prints for your chance to take home 2.5 metres of it!
How it works:
1) Go to inkandspindle.com/customise/ and select your favourite design
2) Play with our customising tool to create a unique colourway that you love
3) Save the image to your computer or device
4) Post the image to Instagram or the Ink & Spindle Facebook page with the hashtag #inkandspindle_colourway_comp
5) We'll pick the best 5 submissions and put them up for the vote. The one with the most votes will be printed and become a limited edition part of our range, PLUS you'll get 2.5m of your own fabric to take home and make into something wonderful!
6) Entries are open till Friday 6th September
7) Have fun!
xx Lara & Teegs
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Guess what? We've just launched the brand new Ink & Spindle website and we are so excited about it!
Partly thanks to an AusIndustry TCF grant, and also massively thanks to the awesome team at Guvnor & Weekends, our gorgeous new website features a beautiful custom-ordering system that allows you to create your own colourways and visualise them on the screen:
We were also very lucky to secure a photo shoot with the very talented Sean Fennessy, who produced most of the photography on the site, thanks to some styling assistance from Tom at Guvnor & Beth-Emily.
Watercolour in Toffee, photography by Sean Fennessy
Leuca duvet cover, photography by Sean Fennessy
The I&S range, photography by Sean Fennessy
We hope you have fun browsing the new site and experimenting with the Customise tool! Stay tuned for a little competition in a couple of weeks - we'll be testing your textile colourway selection skills!
xx Lara & Teegs